WHAT TO EXPECT IN A SESSION
An equine therapy session at Equine Magic Centre allows us to help you feel safe and supported whilst gaining clarity in your life.
We will introduce you to one (or more) of our horses each session and activities may include…
- Leading the horse around a designated course
- Playing games with the horse
- Putting the halter or a blanket on a horse
- Simply being and interacting with the horse
Based on your comfort around horses, your equine therapy session may even involved being outside the fence from the horse. You will never be pressured to do more than you feel comfortable with. We invite you to engage and explore at your own pace.
Your safety and comfort is our highest priority.
Our courses take place outdoors so please wear….
- Closed in shoes – must be worn
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Sunscreen – additional sunscreen will be provided
- Bring a water bottle
We will provide treats for the horses.
Click here to contact us.